How we charge
- the deadline is calculated from order acceptance, taking into account working days, from 8.30 a.m. to 16.00. On special demand, we also deliver translations after 4 p.m. as well as during weekends and holidays.
- we charge per standard page, i.e. 1500 characters with spaces. In the case of certified translations, a standard page corresponds to 1125 characters with spaces.
- We deliver our translations by e-mail, post or courier service.
- The delivery time does not include Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. The deadline is always agreed upon before order acceptance.
- We offer the following delivery modes: regular, fast, urgent, and express.
- we charge per 4-hour block.
- Each hour of interpreting that has started is treated as a full hour.
- The 9th and 10th hour of work during the same day are charged 50% extra;
- The 11th and 12th hour of work during the same day are charged 100% extra.
- In the case of interpreting jobs outside Katowice, we charge extra on account of travel, as well as potential board and lodging expenses.
- The final price of our interpreting services is determined according to the specification provided by the customer.